Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Friday, February 8, 2013

Scrapbook Challenge on MFP SpeedyTV

We have a new challenge on MFP SpeedyTV it is a scrapbooking challenge. This is the place to show off those beautiful scrapbooking pages you love to create. The challenge will run every Thursday here on MFP SpeedyTV. Be sure to use this tag when uploading your layouts to MFP SpeedyTV: scrapbook. We are pleased to announce that Gemiel Matthews will be our Hostess for this challenge.



Hi, I’m Gemiel Matthews, your hostess for the scrapbooking challenge.   I live in Yorktown, VA with my husband Tim and teenage son Tim Jr., who we call TJ.  I started scrapbooking in 1997, shortly after TJ was born.  My plans were just to scrapbook his first year, but after completing my first layout, I was hooked and have been an avid scrapbooker ever since.  Besides taking care of my family and scrapbooking, I am very active in various ministries at my church, and the PTSA at my son’s high school.
I have served on design teams for scrapbook manufacturers, magazines and stores in the past, but several years ago I decided to take a break from “professional” scrapbooking.  After my break, I started a scrapbooking blog, Gemiel’s Gems, and now serve on a couple of design teams.  For me, scrapbooking has become a relaxing hobby.   I love trying new techniques and I really started incorporating stamping in my scrapbooking about a year and a half ago.  Imagine my excitement when I was asked to host the Scrapbooking Challenge here at MFP.  I am so blessed and appreciative for being given this opportunity. I am looking forward to getting to know you all as we share our love for scrapbooking and stamping


Joining Gemiel is a couple of very talented designers.


 


We look forward to seeing what they have to show us in this new endeavor. Be sure to hop on over to MFP SpeedyTV to check out their challenge and all the other challenges we have to offer.  

We are looking for two more designers for this team if you are interested in being on the Scrapbooking Challenge team contact Debbie Moran - djchrist01221971@gmail.com 

No comments: