Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Vicky Gould






I've been stamping since I got invited to a Stampin’ Up party back in 1994; just as I was about to move from Virginia.   I had no intention of getting into yet another craft!!   My intent on attending was to purchase a birthday gift for the woman who was hosting the party.  Well, that went out the window and here I am today, surrounded by all kinds of stamping “stuff” and a bedroom which I lovingly call my “studio”.   I have grown and grown – thanks in part to tutorials and challenges on Split Coast Stampers - as well as SpeedyTV, and I am still growing.

I was married to my DH 28 years. Bill passed away unexpectedly on 10/16/08 and I lost my best friend. I have two sons and a step-son and 2 step-daughters - a total of 9 grandchildren, one great-granddaughter and three great-grandsons. My favorite craft and passion is stamping. I love doing challenges and being part of the stamping community.  I am more than proud to say I am one of the original members of the Senior Design Team for Mark’s Finest Papers!! 

You can find Vicky's Cool Whip Clouds tutorial here on SpeedyTV.  While you're at it, why not check out her blog here.





5 comments:

Designing with Debbie said...

This is a cool technique. I just happen to have a cool whip container in the fridge. I will have to get it out and try this.

Ravengirl said...

This is a lovely introduction! I can't wait to read about your technique!

Kate said...

Great tutorial. I made a strawberry pie just so that I would need some cool whip!

Dorothy S said...

Hi, Vicki. It is nice to see you in the spotlight. As I mentioned in the other post, I feel like I have known you for quite a while on SCS! Your stamping/cardmaking continually reaches new highs in creativity!

Anonymous said...

thanks, very good =)