Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Monday, August 12, 2013

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Lois B





I’m Lois, and I’ve been a member of the Senior Design Team for Mark’s Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company, since Day One, back in 2009.  Like the founder of Mark’s Finest Papers, I live in Florida – although like most Floridians, I was born somewhere else.  I am a transplant from rural Bucks County, Pennsylvania, having moved to Florida in 1968.   I’m a widow; my husband of 41 years died in 2003.  I have three grown children and eight grandchildren – ranging in age from 21 down to 3.   I got into this addictive hobby like many others – I attended a Stampin’ Up workshop at my best friend’s house, knowing absolutely nothing about rubber stamping.  I felt rather overwhelmed by the scope of what the demonstrator showed us, so I bought just one stamp set, a couple of ink pads and some paper.  And, as happens to all of us, the rest is history!!!  That was in 2005.  Here I am seven years later, completely absorbed into the craft of stamps and ink!  I do enjoy learning new techniques.   One of my favorites is masking, both regular and reverse.   I also like doing fun folds, creating a 3-dimensional look.

You can find Lois' latest tutorial here on SpeedyTV and visit her blog here for more inspiration.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Love your work!AWESOME!!!