Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Friday, October 25, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 4



Welcome to our annual 12 Days of Christmas Challenge!
The next 12 Days will be full of exciting new projects for you to try.

Each day we will have a new project featured. You will see samples here, and a full tutorial on MFPSpeedyTV!

We decided to treat those of you who participate to a fun challenge. At the end of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge we will choose one random winner from each day. Each day’s winner will receive a Christmas themed stamp set from Mark’s Finest Papers a Heinrich Co.

Okay, that sounds good, right? Well, we decided to go even BIGGER!
 We will award a GRAND PRIZE to one lucky winner! That person will have to complete all 12 days’ challenges. Don’t worry, you can do it! You have until November 11th to complete all the challenges. You can upload them for each day, as you complete them!

What is the Grand Prize? $350 worth of the current stamp sets from Mark’s Finest Papers a Heinrich Co! That’s 20 large stamp sets of the winner’s CHOICE! Just in time for the holidays! So start stamping!

Today’s Challenge is……………. Post It Note Cover










6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This was my favourite of all the challenges. It's something I've always wanted to make and now I know how. I think it makes a great stocking stuffer - thank you for inspiring me to make it!

Unknown said...

I really like this idea, customisable for any season or occasion. Blessings Carole.
PS I nearly forgot to post mine.

scrappymo! said...

I had to create my own pattern as my heavy glitter paper cracked when I crimped it.
Do we have to follow your tutorial exactly or will mine count as my entry for this challenge. I will make another one if it has to match yours exactly.

Thanks
Maureen

scrappymo! said...

Hithere..
Hope my post it note cover meets the challenge guidelines. I could not follow your tutorial as the heavy glitter paper crackedw when I crimped it! I am trying to make matching things to some of the other challenges!

If I need to make another following the tutorial exactly, then just let me know...I will check back for reposnses!

I see on some of the other challenneges, even the designers have strayed from the tutorials so hoepefully I am OK!!!

Renee Collier said...

Another project that you ladies make me proud to be a crafter for! Great job!

Gail said...

I have not tried this tutorial yet - it is on my list - everyone did a nice job including the DT - what a great gift idea at any occasion!