Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Friday, December 16, 2011

December Blog Hop/Blog Candy Winners

Hello everyone!
Thanks to all this month's participants!

December's Blog Hop Blog Candy winners are:
Pucker Up!- Doris
Pussy Willows-Lagene
Ice and Snow-Angie
New Pines-Theresa

Congrats to you! Winners please email your name and snail mail address to:
MarksFinestPapers@comcast.net so that we can ship your free stamp set out right away!

Don't forget to participate in the weekly SpeedyTV challenges or the Friends of Speedy TV Challenges right here!  

3 comments:

Lagene said...

Wahoo, I am so excited, I can hardly wait to receive my new stamp set "Pussy Willows"! Thank you so much!

stampingbowd said...

Thank you so much!!! I enjoyed viewing everyone's work the past 3 days. Can't wait to create with my new stamp set!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Thanks for selecting my name. Looking forward to stamping with New Pines.