Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Monday, June 18, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Debbie Moran










I live in Kenosha, WI. I have been a part of the Mark’s Finest Papers family since August of 2011 I started stamping in 2004. I took a 5 year hiatus until I met a great woman, Chrissy D, who was also a part of  the design team. She got me back into stamping and even helped me set up my blog. I began stamping when a group of ladies took me to a stamp camp for another stamping company back in 2004. I enjoyed myself so much I was hooked. I stamped for awhile and then along came my three beautiful girls (5,4and 2), which put stamping in the backseat along with so many other things. Now that they are getting a little older I have found my love for stamping again. I also enjoy scrapbooking which I don’t seem to have as much time for.  I am married to a wonderful man that I met when I was working for Domino’s Pizza. I always joked with my drivers )which he was one of) that I was going to marry Liam, and 3 years later we were married. Since I have been back into the stamping scene I have been striving to step it up a bit so I am always wanting to learn new techniques and folds. You will be seeing all that I learn not only on the blog hops but on my blog as well. I am on all four of Mark’s Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co design teams and coordinate two of them. SpeedyTV is my baby and work to make if more fun and exciting for all the members. I help out with a lot of the administrative duties for the company and work hand in hand with Amanda and Patty coordinating the teams. I love working for Mark’s Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co and look forward to many more years designing for the company.

Check out Debbie's Blog Designing with Debbie and give her some love. Debbie created a new tutorial for us called Star of David Card.  .

Be sure to stop by next week for another great tutorial with the Featured Designer. Kathy Bradley will be showing us how to use Copic Markers.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Just checked out the tutorial. You did a fantastic job!