Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Lois Bak



 







I’m Lois, and I’ve been a member of the Senior Design Team for Mark’s Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company, since Day One, back in 2009.  I hope I’m getting better at these tutorials now that I’ve done several of them over the past few months.  I recently tried to retire from my full-time bookkeeping job, but they won’t let me.  Actually, I’m now working from home a few hours a week.   That gives me more time to spend on my avocation (passion) – stamping and paper-crafting.  My mom lives in an assisted living facility, and the residents are recipients of a lot of my cards.  I have also sent many packages of cards to Operation Write Home, a project which provides cards to servicemen and women overseas – for them to use in writing back to their families.  That reminds me that I should get another box out to them.  





Check our Lois' blog for all the creative inspiration you can get at Clownmom Creations. Lois created a new tutorial for us called Inking Embossing Folders found on SpeedyTV.  You can find many more tutorials on SpeedyTV as well. 

Thanks for joining us this week for our Featured Designer. We have a new designer and a new tutorial each week so be sure to come back next Tuesday and see newest tutorial from Debbie.

 

No comments: