Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Friday, March 29, 2013

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Bonnie R




I'm Bonnie and I am married to my husband Ken, and mother of 2 children; John & Sarah. My love of lighthouses began when my mom used to take my brother and I to the beach by the Pacific Grove lighthouse and has continued after she lost her battle to breast cancer. My love of stamping is a release from the stresses of life, but also a continuation of all my mother taught me about painting, water coloring, and crafting. I was blessed to have a loving and talented mother growing up and I'm blessed to have a talent that I can use to bless others with a smile, a hug, or just to say thanks.

When I first started stamping over 19 years ago, I had thought it would be a great way to personalize Christmas cards and save on money at the same time.  Little did I know how addicting this hobby can be.  Over the last 19 years, I have not only learned a lot of different techniques, but have made many fantastic friends along the way as well as getting published in a few stamping magazines over the years (RubberStamper, RubberStampMaddness, Stampers Sampler). 

I started on the Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company Friends of SpeedyTV Design Team in October 2011,  then moved up to the Senior Design Team in November 2011.  Currently I am the coordinator for the Speedy Fox Featured Designer tutorial series.

You can view Bonnie's latest tutorial Stamping Your Own Backgrounds on SpeedyTV or view her blog Stamping In The Light for more inspiration.

No comments: