Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Tangii Crain




Hi, my name is Tangii, I live in sunny Southern California and I am addicted to all things crafty and handmade!  I have been paper crafting for a handful of years, but have recently gotten back to another love... quilting and sewing up pretty things!  I have a MAJOR addiction to ribbons and buttons and use them in everything from cards, sewing projects, decorating home made jam and anything else I can attach them to!!  Give me a Latte and let me craft and I am a happy girl!



Tangii has created a great tutorial for us this week on Playing with Copic Markers which can be found here.  Be sure to check out Tangii's  blog Ink It, Stamp It, Use It!The Inking Spot of Crain Creations for some AWESOME inspiration and tips. 


Be sure to come back next week for another article with our Featured Designer Patty P
.




1 comment:

Pam said...

Love the color job on the fish!
Pam